Each frame is individually crafted in the UK, handmade to order
29/700c Shreddy Adventure Rig
Proudly manufactured in the UK!
- PINZGAUER -
The Pinzgauer is an AWD high mobility all terrain vehicle use by the millitary, and used by the very regiment (the Royal Artillery) that Founder (Kieran Crosbie) served in.
It was availaible in a 4x4 or 6x6 set up, and was simply known by soldiers as the 'Pinz'
It was fuck ugly, but would go over and carry/tow ANYTHING.... it is the perfect heritage to what we were aiming to achieve.
The Pinz was available in a number of set ups, making it extremely versatile and adaptable to almost any situation; just like our bicycle.
Drop bar, flat bar, chunky tires, skinny tires, gravel mile muncher, fat adventure thing... you name it, it'l do it.
Yes, we named the platform, because its that good (or it just sounds good and everyone else does it... we don't really know...)
From Tarmac to Trail; we took our original gravel rig (the Surveyor), and got it JACKED. Versatility is at the forefront of what this bike is about.
We focused our design around a longer rigid fork; this allows us to drastically improve the stack height putting the rider in a more controlled riding position, that also has a lean toward comfort and stability over aErOdYnAmIcS.... Because after all, we're sending ya' through the woods... not space.
On top of that, we continued with our progressive geometry approach; an aggressive, longer front end paired with shorter stems/steeper seattube angles that give you uber shred vibes, whilst remaining comfortable in the saddle.
The versatile platform also allows for the user to choose between a drop bar or flat bar set up, with clearances for some chunky rubber of up to 29x2.3inch (700x60). its a proper naughty shredder.
Skinny drop bar gravel mile slayer? awwwh yeah!
Big chunky adventure thing? YOU KNOW IT.
TOUGH - DEPENDABLE - FUCKING FAST
Clearance for up to 2.3inch tyres....
Designed, Manufactured and tested in the UK
Our Pinz frames are hand welded in the UK by a guy with a beard & dodgy haircut.... using a 'tri-blend' of UK sourced Reynolds 853, 631 and 525 is to distribute strength, compliance and weight, finished with Dedacciai Zero Uno chainstays.
Because of its extremely high strength & air hardening capabilities, the tubing profile can be drawn with super thin walls, without compromising its integrity. This gives the Surveyor a compliant ride whilst remaining strong, perfect for those long days in the saddle or hitting tougher terrain.
The frames are coated by hand, making each frame that extra special. The frames are then given their final party piece; the Radical Headbadge... Cast in pewter, by hand... by a bloke... in a shed... RAD.
- Geometry suited to both flat bars or drop bars, stems ranging from 40-70mm
- UDH Dropouts, integrated seat clamp
- Progressive geometry. A longer cockpit compensated by steeper seat tubes and shorter stems ensure a stable, but comfortable ride.
- Low chassis with a slack front end give exceptional confidence through rough terrain, increasing rider stability and brake control.
- Boost spacing (148x12) for wider wider 1x drivetrain choice, tire clearance and stability
- Clearance for 700x60/ 29x2.3inch tyres
- Full Steel frame: Reynolds 853 DZB TT & DT, matted to 631 & 525 tubes to give the ultimate blend of strength, compliance and weight.
- Dedacciai Zero Uno chainstays allow for precision and comfort.
- 'Stop ended' bosses mean water cannot enter the frame when nuts are not installed.
- Frame treated internally utilising Anti Corrosion formula, with routing grommets & BB drainage to give a better rust/corrosion protection.
- Designed to run a rigid mountain bike fork (ATC of around 485mm)
- IS brake mounts... because flat mounts SUCK. More choice.... more versatility!
Specifications/ What do I need?
- Seat Post: 30.9 mmm internal routing only
- Seat Post Clamp: 33.1mm Purchase here.
- Bottom Bracket: standard 73mm threaded BSA/English
- 44mm headtube. Tapered fork headset sizes: ZS44/28.6 top headset cup, EC44/40 lower headset cup. Purchase here with free install.
- Post mount required: IS rear '(Rotor size)'
- Boost Rear Wheel spacing 148mm x 12mm Thru
- Front small chain ring/1x drivetrain clearance: Max 38T
- Drivetrain: Recommended for 1x
- Max Clearance; 700x60/ 29x2.3 tyres
- Bags and Forks NOT included
Sizing is personal, but these are our recommendations to simplify the process.
On the taller end of your recommend size? Longer stem!
On the shorter end of your recommended size? Shorter stem!
Want to pay in halves? No problem.... contact us or follow the link here
- Intial deposit: 50% Required on order
- Final balance: 50% required prior to dispatch
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions.